By booking an appointment with Debbie Frye you agree to be bound to these terms of service listed below:
Terms of Service
The following Terms of Service apply to psychic medium services, angel card readings, and/or psychic readings. Any readings rendered to the Client by Debra Frye, whether in a group or individual setting. All such services are referred to herein as the “session,” and these Terms of Service pertain to any session performed by Debra Frye for the Client at any time. As used herein, “Debra Frye” refers to Debbie Frye personally, her agents, and any entity controlled by her. Under these Terms of Service, Client agrees to release and indemnify Debbie Frye of liability for any and all legal claims that arise from the conduct of the session.
Client has read and understood these terms and specifically agrees that:
1. Client is 18 years of age or older.
2. Debbie Frye reserves the right to refuse service to any individual for any reason.
3. All services offered by Debbie Frye are solely for entertainment, educational and/or spiritual purposes. Debbie Frye does not diagnose or treat medical or psychological ailments, offer medical or psychological advice, prescribe drugs, or perform medical procedures on any human or animal. Clients should seek our professional medical advice form licensed medical personnel in a clinical setting.
4. Payment for services is based on an amount of time spent preparing for and rendering services. Results are not guaranteed. Debbie Frye specifically disclaims responsibility for the ability or inability to contact specific spirits, a specific number of spirits, or to have specific spiritual questions answered at a session.
5. Information received by Debbie Frye in the course of a session may be highly confidential and sensitive and Debbie Frye disclaims liability for any adverse effect that disclosure of such information may have. Client releases Debbie Frye for any and all liability related to the content disclosed in the course of any session. After a session, Debbie Frye will not distribute or disclose such information without Client consent, and agrees to maintain such information in confidence. However, during a session, it is the nature of the services that such information is disclosed. Particularly in the group setting, Client agrees that such information may be shared with or disclosed to third parties.
6. Debbie Frye reserves the right to discuss non-identifying stories from sessions while maintaining client confidentiality by either not mentioning the client by name or changing the clients name to maintain their privacy. This right will also be reserved as it applies to future speaking engagements and/or written form such as in books or movies.
7. Debbie Frye accepts no responsibility for actions taken by any Client prior to or subsequent to any session, whether or not such actions purport to be taken in reliance on information received at a session. Client agrees to release and indemnify Debbie Frye for liability for actions taken by the Client or third parties resulting from the information disclosed in any session.